Carol Ann M. Seita
Senior Associate | Fresno/Central Valley
Ms. Seita is a senior associate in the Fresno office. Her prior experience includes working for the U.S. Attorney’s office in Fresno in various capacities, including in the Administrative Division, the Victim Witness Unit and the Criminal Unit. Ms. Seita received Department and University honors from California State University, Fresno, and was a Smittcamp Honors Scholar, as well as a Criminology Honors Scholar.
Ms. Seita’s current case load includes matters involving personal injury, premises liability, subrogation defense, products liability, property damage, and construction defect.
- San Joaquin College of Law, J.D.
- California State University, Fresno, Criminology–Law Enforcement, Cum Laude, B.S.
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of California
- Fresno County Bar Association
- Fresno County Young Lawyers Association
- Kern County Bar Association
- Fresno County Women’s Lawyers Association
- The Fresno Women’s Network
- Association of Defense Counsel of Northern California