Associate | Sacramento
Gabriel’s experience includes insurance defense and general civil litigation, especially in the contexts of professional negligence, medical malpractice, products liability, motor vehicle collisions, real estate transactions, premises liability, public entity defense, employment law, elder abuse and defense of professional license prosecutions. He has experience handling litigation in administrative tribunals, state court and federal court, at both trial court and appellate levels.
- University of California, Hastings College of the Law, J.D., 2009
- University of California, Santa Barbara, B.A., 2006
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of California
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of California
- U.S. Court of Appeal, 9th Circuit