George J. Hernandez, Jr.
Assistant Managing Partner | Los Angeles
Goerge is the Assistant Managing Partner of the Los Angeles office.
George's practice includes professional liability, real estate agents and brokers, employment and labor law, construction defect law, toxic/environmental torts, premises liability, products liability, and a range of general civil liability and business litigation matters.
George is AV® Peer Review Rated by Martindale-Hubbell. He has extensive trial experience and has taken courses at the prestigious Strauss Institute for Mediation at Pepperdine Law School and is a practicing mediator.
In his spare time, George practices West Coast Swing, ballroom, country two-step and salsa dancing. He also enjoys singing and a good game of chess.
- Lewis and Clark Law School, Cornelius Honor Society Member, J.D.
- California State University, Northridge, B.A.
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of California
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of California
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of California
- U.S. District Court, Central District of California
Southern California Association of Defense Counsel
Los Angeles County Bar Association, Employment Law Section