Royce Y. Huang
Associate | Los Angeles
Royce Y. Huang is an associate in the Los Angeles office. He has extensive experience in all phases of litigation. His practice primarily focuses on professional liability defense.
While at Loyola Law School, he was on the Dean’s Honor List and was a member of the St. Thomas More Law Honor Society. He was a Southern California Chinese Lawyers Association Fellow and was a Judicial Extern to the Honorable Dolly M. Gee at the U.S. District Court, Central District of California.
- Loyola Law School, Los Angeles, CA, J.D.
- University of California, Santa Barbara, B.A.
- U.S. District Court, Central District of California
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of California
- Los Angeles County Bar Association
- American Bar Association