Why work at Ericksen Arbuthnot?
Ericksen Arbuthnot offers excellent career opportunities for attorneys and administrative professionals that are both rewarding and challenging. We are a California statewide mid-size defense firm, but offer a small firm atmosphere, encouraging diversity, inclusion, and a collaborative team environment allowing legal professionals more client interaction and exposure to diverse areas of law. The firm prides itself in our mentorship as well as partner track opportunities for associates interested in advancement. If you are looking to make a career move, then we invite you to explore career opportunities with Ericksen Arbuthnot.
Ericksen Arbuthnot is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and applicants and providing employees and those providing goods and services with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Ericksen Arbuthnot are based upon business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religious beliefs, ethnic origin, gender, pregnancy status, age, physical disabilities, medical disabilities, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, and/or parental status. Ericksen Arbuthnot does not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics.
- Civil Litigation Defense Associate - (Los Angeles, CA)
- Civil Litigation Defense Associate (Concord) - (Oakland/East Bay, CA)
Professional Staff Opportunities
- Paralegal - (Los Angeles, CA)
Firms Benefits (Per Eligibility):
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance – (Multiple plan selections under Anthem or Kaiser)
- Firm Paid Long-Term Disability and Group Life Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts for Medical, Dependent Care and Commuter Expenses
- Optional Life Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- 401(K) Safe Harbor savings plan & Roth 401(K)
- Paid vacation, sick time and holidays
- Discounted Gym Membership
- Work from home opportunities for eligible employees