Senior Associate Attorney - Oakland/East Bay
We are a statewide AV-Rated Civil Defense Law Firm seeking an experienced and dynamic Senior Counsel, preferably with a book of business and/or experience in employment law and professional liability to join our Oakland/East Bay Office. Trial experience is also preferred. Our office is centrally located near downtown Concord and offers excellent benefits, a collegial work environment and work-life balance.
• Minimum of 5 years of civil defense experience.
• Juris Doctorate degree and current good standing with CA State bar is required.
• Preferred portable book of business.
• Preferred trial experience.
• Strong research, analytical and communication skills.
• Monthly Billing Bonus Program
• Medical, Dental, Vision, 401(K), FSA, group Life, and LTD offered for eligible employees
• Paid Vacation and Sick time
• Hybrid in-office/work from home set up
Please send a cover letter and resume to our HR Manager, Ahan Kim Morris, at firstname.lastname@example.org. All inquiries will be kept confidential. Thank you.