Carol Ann M. Seita
Partner | Fresno/Central Valley
Carol Ann Seita is a partner and trial attorney in the Fresno/Central Valley office. Her prior experience includes working for the U.S. Attorney’s office in Fresno in various capacities, including in the Administrative Division, the Victim Witness Unit and the Criminal Unit. Ms. Seita received Department and University honors from California State University, Fresno, and was a Smittcamp Honors Scholar, as well as a Criminology Honors Scholar.
Ms. Seita’s current case load includes matters involving personal injury, premises liability, employment law, subrogation defense, products liability, property damage, and construction defect. She is a member of the Firm’s Construction, Products Liability, Trucking Liability and Employment Practice Groups and co-chair of the Firm's Real Estate Practice Group.
Ms. Seita lives in Fresno, California with her husband, Martin, and their two daughters. She is a lifelong resident of the Central Valley and fan of the Fresno State Bulldogs and San Francisco 49ers.
- San Joaquin College of Law, J.D.
- California State University, Fresno, Criminology–Law Enforcement, Cum Laude, B.S.
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of California
- U.S. District Court, Central District of California
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of California
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of California
- Fresno County Bar Association
- Fresno County Young Lawyers Association
- Kern County Bar Association
- Fresno County Women’s Lawyers Association
- The Fresno Women’s Network
- Association of Defense Counsel of Northern California
- Defense Resource Institute (DRI)