Douglas M. Kilduff
Senior Counsel | Sacramento
Gregory is a Senior Counsel in the Sacramento office. His practice includes defending construction site injury, motor vehicle, commercial trucking and auto cases, premises liability and products liability cases.
Within his diverse litigation practice, Gregory has also defended medical professionals, medical facilities and elder abuse cases. In addition, he has real estate litigation experience defending the interests of real estate professionals, such as home inspectors. Gregory is AV® Peer Review Rated by Martindale-Hubbell. He has also been recognized by Thompson Reuters as a 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019 and 2020 Super Lawyer. He has trial experience in state and federal courts.
- University of San Francisco, J.D.
- University of the Pacific, B.A.
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of California
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of California
- Association of Defense Counsel of Northern California and Nevada
- Defense Research Institute