G. Dennis Rodgers
Partner | Oakland/East Bay
Dennis is a Partner in the Firm’s Oakland /East Bay office. He has over 36-years’ experience in handling professional liability matters, specifically, the defense of insurance agents and brokers, attorneys, and real estate agents and brokers, from pre-litigation through trial and appeal. In addition to his professional liability practice, Dennis also has experience in defending businesses and individuals against product liability, property damage, personal injury and construction defect claims.
Dennis earned his B.A. degree in Political Science at the University of California, Santa Barbara and his J.D. from the University of California Hastings College of the Law. He lives in Crockett, California with his wife, Lynne.
Dennis enjoys traveling with his wife, plays baseball and has been a life-long fan of the San Francisco Giants.
- University of California, Santa Barbara, B.A.
- University of California, Hastings College of Law, J.D.
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of California
- U.S. District Court, Central District of California
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of California