George J. Hernandez, Jr.
Shareholder | Los Angeles
George is a shareholder at the Los Angeles office. George is AV® Peer Review Rated by Martindale-Hubbell. He has extensive trial experience and has taken courses at the prestigious Strauss Institute for Mediation at Pepperdine Law School and is a practicing mediator.
George's practice includes professional liability, real estate agents and brokers, employment and labor law, construction defect law, toxic/environmental torts, premises liability, products liability, high exposure catastrophic personal injury, landlord-tenant habitability cases and a range of general civil liability and business litigation matters.
In his spare time, George practices West Coast Swing, country two-step and salsa dancing. He also enjoys singing and playing his guitar and a good game of chess.
- Lewis and Clark Law School, Cornelius Honor Society Member, J.D.
- California State University, Northridge, B.A.
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of California
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of California
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of California
- U.S. District Court, Central District of California
- Southern California Association of Defense Counsel
- Los Angeles County Bar Association, Employment Law Section