Partner | Fresno/Central Valley
Mr. Lehman is a partner in the Firm’s Fresno/Central Valley office and co-chair of the Employment Practice Group.
Mr. Lehman has been a civil litigator for more than 30 years. He has tried over 30 cases to jury verdict and is a member of the American Board of Trial Advocates (ABOTA). He is AV® Peer Review Rated by Martindale-Hubbell. He has also tried numerous court trials and binding arbitrations. Mr. Lehman’s trial experience includes cases involving torts, employment law, products liability, professional negligence and civil rights (42 USC §1983), in both state and federal courts. He has successfully argued cases in state appellate courts and before the Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals. He is admitted to practice before all California courts and the U.S. Supreme Court.
Throughout Mr. Lehman’s career, he has defended both private and public entities and individuals.
Mr. Lehman has lectured on a number of legal topics related to trial practice, and has made presentations to law enforcement personnel regarding how to avoid being named a defendant in a civil rights action. His continuing education includes having completed the College of Advocacy at Hastings College of Law.
Mr. Lehman is a native of Southern California, but has resided in Fresno for most of his adult life. In his spare time, Mr. Lehman follows baseball and enjoys spending time with his family.
- Cleveland-Marshall College of Law, J.D.
- California State University, Fresno , B.A.
- U.S. Supreme Court
- U.S. Court of Appeal, 9th Circuit
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of California
- U.S. District Court, Central District of California
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of California
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of California
- Association of Defense Counsel of Northern California and Nevada
- Defense Research Institute
- American Board of Trial Advocates (ABOTA)