Nicholas I Myers
Associate | Los Angeles
Nicholas I. Myers is an Associate in the Firm’s Los Angeles office.
Prior to joining the Firm, Nicholas worked for multiple civil litigation firms that specialized in product liability, mass-torts, personal injury, labor and employment and breach of contract cases.
Nicholas was also a judicial extern for the Honorable Judge Broadbelt of the Los Angeles Superior Court. While attending Loyola Law School, he also clerked for a boutique law firm specializing in first-party insurance bad faith cases.
Nicholas is experienced in all aspects of case management, including discovery and depositions, law and motion, mediation, settlement negotiations, and trial preparation.
In his spare time, he enjoys working on his car and spending time with his family.
- Loyola Law School, J.D.
- University of California, Davis, B.A.
- U.S. Court of Appeal, 9th District
- U.S. District Court, Central District of California
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of California
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of California