Royce Y. Huang
Senior Associate | Los Angeles
Royce Y. Huang is a Senior Associate in the Los Angeles office. He has extensive experience in all phases of litigation, including law and motion, discovery, depositions, expert discovery, and Alternative Dispute Resolution. He has defended claims involving significant exposure and has successfully secured numerous dismissals, judgments, and favorable settlements on behalf of his clients.
His practice includes medical malpractice, catastrophic personal injury, elder abuse, wrongful death, products liability, premises liability, automobile liability, construction defect, and other general civil liability matters. He also has experience in commercial and employment litigation.
While at Loyola Law School, he was on the Dean’s Honor List and was a member of the St. Thomas More Law Honor Society. He was a Southern California Chinese Lawyers Association Fellow and was a Judicial Extern to the Honorable Dolly M. Gee at the U.S. District Court, Central District of California.
In his spare time, he enjoys spending time with his family, playing basketball, watching movies, and trying new restaurants.
- Loyola Law School, Los Angeles, CA, J.D.
- University of California, Santa Barbara, B.A.
- U.S. District Court, Central District of California
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of California
- Los Angeles County Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- Southern California Associaton for Healthcare Risk Management (SCAHRM)